Pages

Friday, 9 May 2014

My Tube Ride



WALT recount an exciting event so that our reader knows what happened and how we felt.




“Mum Dad can I please bring the tube out?” I shouted with joy.
Me, Mum, Dad and Mason arrived at Waitangi on Sunday at 11:30. We were excited to go on the tube. The reason we arrived at waitangi was because we were bored and we had nothing to do at home.

We went in the water and we had a drive. I shouted "Dad turn around we forgot the tube". We had to go back to the ramp to get it. It was so boring. Dad was going fast and some water even got in my face.

I hopped on first and I had butterflies in my tummy. I could see the waves curling up at the back and I could hear the motor grumbling.  Me and Mason decided to hop on together. We had a fun ride because mum and dad turned on all the  big corners.

I'm glad I had that day out.


1 comment:

  1. Great recount Kiana! I love how you described how you had butterflies and the way the waves were curling at the back, awesome adjectives!! Maybe next time, avoid using the green background and just have white writing as it is a bit hard to read! Other than that, well done!

    ReplyDelete