Pages

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Lego story

In class we have been do narratives for writing, but there's a twist our pictures are made out of Lego. The thing I did well was using detail and I think they come alive. I need to work on not having to many ideas in one sentence. here is my story . . .



Title : Trying to Kill Love

Screenshot 2014-09-02 at 12.58.11 PM.png
Once upon a time on a sunny day at the beach it smelled like flowers and salt. 2 people were there it was Coby and Tiana. Tiana had nice brown hair that flows up and down in the wind. They meet each other. Coby asked if “Tiana wants to go for a swim”.They ran like crazy in to the blue wavy water. Tiana and Coby were dating for a while and then Tiana had a little talk to her parents about her new boyfriend ( Coby) and she thinks she should show coby to them.  

Screenshot 2014-09-02 at 2.14.12 PM.png
After that was over Chris the bother of Tiana was very angry of Coby for dating his sister. Chris kidnapped Coby when he was sleeping because he wants his sister to be safe and he doesn't think that Coby is safe. He took Coby to his black dark trap which was his evil house. When Coby was a wake Chris tried threaten him with his golden sword. Chris put chains around him and even put handcuffs on Coby so he couldn't grab anything or get out.


Screenshot 2014-09-02 at 12.58.27 PM.png
Tiana was looking for Coby and Tiana knows that Chris always takes her boyfriends to his house so she went to go see if they were there and then she spotted her brother (Chris) with a golden sword in his right hand trying to threaten Coby. Tiana shouted “WHAT ARE YOU DOING”. Chris was frozen like ice. He Suddenly spoke an wipered “I’m just trying to keep you safe from him”. Tiana Was shocked she was untying him from the chains and then she stop “I am safe now and I can look after myself but if I have problems you know I will come straight to you. Chris and Tiana hugged. Coby said “HELLO I”M STILL TIED UP HERE”. Chris and tiana got him out and then it was happily ever after with their babies and their wedding rings. The End

1 comment: